Re: [agenda] Tuesday 22nd July teleconf

From: Wilhelm Joys Andersen <wilhelmja@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:14:41 +0200
To: public-mwts@w3.org

* Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
> ACTION: Wilhelm to update canvas test to use data: URL scheme [recorded
> in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/01-mwts-minutes.html#action07]

Done and commited.

> ACTION: Wilhelm to update cookies test based on Kai's suggestions
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/01-mwts-minutes.html#action05]
> Probably done by Kai:
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/mobile-test/cookie.js.diff?r1=1.2&r2=1.3&f=h

Yes. You got there before I did. (c:

I did make one change to the cookie test, however-- I decreased the delay
 from 1 second to 0.5 second, which should be safe.

When testing my changes in different browsers, I noticed that the harder
SVG test triggers a download dialog in Firefox 2. I'm not sure that is
a good idea. Can we make it fail silently?

--
Wilhelm Joys Andersen
Core QA, Opera Software