Re: Mobile Browser Concurrency Test

From: Kai Hendry <hendry@aplixcorp.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 14:52:04 +0100
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

I thought we've discussed the possibility of performance tests in WRT Acid3? :)

I had some thoughts for the telecon:

Testing "6.3  Implementation Limits" on cookies.
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2109.txt
Some better documentation. I recall some Web developers only problems
when they had short domains:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Jun/0009.html
I was also thinking if it was worth testing/configuring for further
cookie tests by HTTP.

Have you guys looked at Simon Pieters's old old mobile tests
http://simon.html5.org/articles/mobile-results?
Not sure if or how this is applicable. I just stumbled on an old link.

Is it worth testing Javascript getters&setters?
http://ejohn.org/blog/javascript-getters-and-setters/

data URLS:
I added a square to:
http://static.webvm.net/wct/test.html

Unfortunately gitweb (after an upgrade) is not showing my branch currently. Doh.

Kind regards,