System to record results in WCTMB

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:31:37 +0100
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

Hi,

I took an action item two weeks ago to set up a system for recording
scores of a given browser to the Web Compatibility Test - I just set up
something quickly that does just that:
http://www.w3.org/2008/06/mobile-test/precord

(of course the form itself should be inserted somewhere else -
presumably in the web compatibility test itself)

I haven't worked on displaying the results anywhere yet, but can do that
once we start advertising this and getting submissions.