Re: Next steps on Widgets testing?

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 15:17:05 -0500
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, public-mwts@w3.org
To: ext Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>

Dom,

Today, during the Widgets voice conf, we briefly discussed the
location you proposed and we agreed with your proposal.

Regarding looking at the detailed test cases, Marcos reported he's
done a first pass and didn't see any issues. Realistically, I don't
believe we will do an in-depth analysis until the beginning of next
year.

-Thanks, Art Barstow