Re: [agenda] Tuesday Dec 2 teleconf

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 8:02 AM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
> ACTION: Kai to contribute to the di guidelines (an example?) [recorded
> in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-mwts-minutes.html#action11] [PENDING]

After reading the guidelines closely (at long last) I think it
currently does not really add much value on
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/guidelines.html

I put a bunch of comments up on my temp copy: http://dabase.com/guidelines.html

Done: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Nov/0021.html

> * WCTMB blog
> ACTION: Kai to propose a first "draft" of the white paper on WCTMB
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-mwts-minutes.html#action14]
> (Kai sent me something in private mail)
> ACTION: Kai to send details on his idea for a local blog system to Dom
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/25-mwts-minutes.html#action13]

I wanted to propose hand editing the RSS feed. Though I would like
comments... comments on blogs generally seems like a nightmare. :(

> I'll be off Dec 23 and 30 - should we cancel these two calls?

I am around on the 23rd, but 30th is a holiday in Berlin for me. =)

Kind regards,