Agenda for Tuesday's telecon

From: Carmelo Montanez <carmelo@nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:46:34 -0400
To: public-mwts@w3.org

Here is the agenda.  Please feel free to add or make suggestions.

Outstanding AI

ACTION: Carmelo to get corrected WCSS test cases to match the changes
in CSS MP 2.0 [recorded in

ACTION: Dom to implement the re-ordering of the test [recorded in [23]

ACTION: Dom to request charter extension for 6 more months [recorded in

Other Issues

1) Review of:

2) Gallery of screen shots.  Any comments?

3) Review of private message.  Details at:

4) Carmelo suggest that we have a telecon every other week.  Any input?, ideas?

Zakim Teleconference bridge +1.617.761.6200 (also available
at: + or +44.117.370.6152 )
Teleconference code: 8794
Time: 5pm CET / 11 am ET / 8am PT
IRC channel: #mwts on irc.w3.org *port 6665*; please make your best
effort to be on IRC since we are using it extensively
during our teleconferences; if you don't have an IRC client installed,
you can use the Member-only web interface to the IRC server at: