contenteditable test too loose?

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:10:32 +0800
To: public-mwts@w3.org

Hi,

I've just published a follow-up blog post on the Web Compatibility Test,
showing the average image of the screenshots that have been submitted so
far (in fairly good quantity!):
http://www.w3.org/blog/MWITeam/2008/04/22/first_results_of_web_compatibility_test
(gallery of screenshots at http://www.w3.org/2008/04/wctmb/ )

One thing that appears in the average is a fairly broad support for the
contenteditable attribute, which I must say I find quite surprising.

I haven't had time to look at the details yet, but I'm wondering if our
test might not be too loose in detecting support for contenteditable...