slightly more difficult svg tests

From: Kai Hendry <hendry@iki.fi>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:09:12 +0100
To: public-mwts@w3.org

http://static.webvm.net/wct/svgt.html

I had a look at green.svg and I thought it was missing the SVG tiny
doctype since it is tests specifically SVG tiny. Probably doesn't
matter.

Anyway I found an old test from Chris Lilley and modified it a little
and called it http://static.webvm.net/wct/green-hard.svg

gzip -c green-hard.svg > green-harder.svgz

I also thought we could gzip it and see if that works. Surprisingly it
doesn't work in FF3, but it does on my S60 browser:
http://static.webvm.net/wct/green-harder.svgz

Sidenote: Could the "wct" test please be in git or something? Bit of a
nightmare to wget each component of the test to examine closely.