Re: Web compatibility & Nokia (on the DRAFT tests)

From: Kai Hendry <hendry@aplixcorp.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:10:12 +0100
To: public-mwts@w3.org

I'm tagging my screenshots now:

One of the screenshots shows Opera Mobile 8.65 failing that XHR test btw. ;)

I've been kindly told XHR does work on the S60 'Web' browser, but you
can't get back XML and the sync version is a little flaky.

Could you please make the test print out the UA string where it says
"This test is work in progress" to make the screenshots better?

What tests can be logged and which can't? I wonder if you could
somehow XHR the results of the final DOM or something.