GZIP encoding test

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 10:09:37 +0200
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

Hi,

I've come up with a test for support for GZIP encoding:
http://www.w3.org/2008/04/accept-encoding-test.php

Unless I wrote it wrong, it should send back a GZIP-compressed PNG green
square on clients that claim to support it, and an uncompressed PNG red
square to others.

I can add it to the other tests (e.g. to replace the data: URI test),
but I'm concerned that test might be too easy; can someone find a
browser that gets back a red square?

[actually, I just found out that the Netfront browser on my PSP gets a
red square]