Re: [agenda] April 8 teleconf

From: Wilhelm Joys Andersen <wilhelmja@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:55:40 +0200
To: public-mwts@w3.org

* Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
| ACTION: Wilhelm to make sure that mobile acid test works reliably on
| most browsers [recorded in
| http://www.w3.org/2008/03/11-mwts-minutes.html#action05]

I'm working on this today, but I'm not entirely done yet. I'll commit
my changes tonight.

I have also recieved input on how we could improve some of our existing
tests to make the pass conditions more strict. I'll follow up on this.

| ACTION: Wilhelm to propose names for the mobile ACID test [recorded in
| http://www.w3.org/2008/04/01-mwts-minutes.html#action04]

I propose the name "Web Compatibility Test for Mobile Browsers".

--
Wilhelm Joys Andersen
Core QA, Opera Software