[agenda] Tuesday Sep 11 Teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:12:05 +0200
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

After a rather long summer break, let's have a teleconference tomorrow
at the usual time and location (logistics at the end of this message).

* Reconducted action items
ACTION: Dom to look at implementing an id for test session [recorded in
ACTION: Dom to check whether we're allowed to put the WCSS Test suite in
the mobile test harness [recorded in
ACTION: Dom to explore using XHTML MP as part of the harness [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action09]

* Community based Test suite
 - no significant contributions so far
 - raising more awareness ?
 - making contributions ourselves?

* Next Face to face meeting:
 - on November 5,6 during TPAC week in Boston:
 - Registration open at:
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2007/ (until Oct 19)
 - Hotel reservation to be done before Oct 3rd

Logistics: Zakim Teleconference bridge +1.617.761.6200 (also available
at: + or +44.117.370.6152 )
Teleconference code: 8794
Time: 5pm CET / 11 am ET / 8am PT
IRC channel: #mwts on irc.w3.org *port 6665*; please make your best
effort to be on IRC since we are using it extensively
during our teleconferences; if you don't have an IRC client installed,
you can use the Member-only web interface to the IRC server at: