CSS MP test Suite

From: Carmelo Montanez <carmelo@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:48:34 -0400
To: bert@w3.org
Cc: public-mwts@w3.org

Hey Bert:

My name is Carmelo Montanez from NIST and I co-chair the Mobile Web test
suite WG.  Given that the WCSS Test Suite will be replaced by the CSS
Mobile Profile 2, we at the mobile web working group will be upgrading the
OMA WCSS test suite to better cover CSS MP.

I will analyze the differences between WCSS And CSS MP and define a plan to
build test cases to have better coverage of the CSS MP 2.0

Thanks,
Carmelo Montanez