Mobile Test Harness Source Code released

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:46:43 +0100
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

As per my action item:
ACTION: Dom to release the mobile web test harness in public cvs
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/13-mwts-minutes.html#action11]

I have made the source code of the mobile web test harness publicly
(that page has also some limited documentation on how to set it up)

If anyone is interested in contributing patches to the code (among other
things, to make it less W3C specific :), please send me (in private
mail) an SSH2 public key so that I can give write access to the CVS

Things that would need improvement sooner rather than later:
 * have a todo list in CVS :)
 * use a better templating system for easier customization
 * add an admin interface to add/remove test cases and test suites