Re: Making XMLHTTPRequest testsuite mobile friendly?

On Tue, 29 May 2007 09:45:30 +0200, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
wrote:
>>> Is there any description/map of the test suite?
>>
>> What exactly are you looking for?
>
> Given that I'm not all too familiar with XmlHttpRequest, I was looking
> for some indication of where to start from (e.g. a test that simply says
> whether your browser supports the XmlHttpRequest object at all or not),
> if there was some logical order to go through the tests, whether some
> tests are for optional features, etc.
>
> But from what I understand, this is probably too early to expect that
> level of details; thanks all for the responses!

I don't think we'll ever need that level of detail. If you want to support
XMLHttpRequest in a way that is interoperable with the rest of the web you
need to pass all tests provided there (and elsewhere). At some point I
hope we can collect all the tests and put them in a single place though.
That would be nice.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>