W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mwts@w3.org > May 2007

[agenda] Tuesday May 29 teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 18:06:21 +0200
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1180368381.6079.45.camel@altostratustier>

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda for our meeting tomorrow (May 29).

The logistics of the call are indicated at the end of this message.

Please send reports on your action items before the call if you haven't
done so yet; also, please send regrets if you can't attend that call.

Agenda
------
* Conformance Test suites
 - test harness
ACTION: Dom to look at implementing an id for test session [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action05]
ACTION: Allen to see from where the harness should be linked [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-mwts-minutes.html#action12]

ACTION: Dom to check with SVG and CSS WG whether they want more visibility of their test suites through the harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-mwts-minutes.html#action13]
        See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-mwts/2007May/0002.html

 - test suites
ACTION: Dom to look at integrating the WICD test suite into the harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/17-mwts-minutes.html#action10]
        -> I propose to drop that action item for now; the WICD test
        suite doesn't seem to be quite ready for publicity.

ACTION: Dom to check whether we're allowed to put the WCSS Test suite in the mobile test harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action06]
ACTION: Dom to explore using XHTML MP as part of the harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action09]
        -> I pinged back my OMA contact on this:
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-mwts/2007May/0001.html
        
ACTION: Carmelo to rewrite Till's message on SVGT test suite [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action04]

 - XmlHttpRequest test suite (a.k.a. AJAX)
        I started a thread on making the AJAX test suite mobile-friendly
        (but it isn't an official test suite yet)
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007May/0003.html

* Community-based Test suite
ACTION: Dom to look at creating submission framework [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action10]
        -> See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007May/0007.html

ACTION: Wilhelm to submit example test cases for guidelines document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action11]

* Participation to Nov 2007 Tech Plenary in Boston?
        Should we plan to take part to the Technical Plenary meeting in
        Boston, in November this year, as our next F2F?
        (current trend is yes, hoping we'll get more people on the call
        tomorrow to confirm that decision)
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2007AprJun/0074.html
        
* Next meeting
        Dom possibly away on June 5, away for sure on June 12. Carmelo,
        are you available to chair at these dates?

---------
Logistics: Zakim Teleconference bridge +1.617.761.6200 (also available
at: +33.4.89.06.34.99 or +44.117.370.6152 )
Teleconference code: 8794
Time: 5pm CET / 11 am ET / 8am PT
IRC channel: #mwts on irc.w3.org *port 6665*; please make your best
effort to be on IRC since we are using it extensively
during our teleconferences; if you don't have an IRC client installed,
you can use the Member-only web interface to the IRC server at:
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc  
Received on Monday, 28 May 2007 16:06:52 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:13:07 GMT