W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mwts@w3.org > June 2007

[agenda] Tuesday June 26 teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:10:51 +0200
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1182784251.23402.10.camel@altostratustier>

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda for our meeting today (June 26); it's mostly
a copy of the agenda proposed for the meeting last week.

The logistics of the call are indicated at the end of this message.

Please send reports on your action items before the call if you haven't
done so yet; also, please send regrets if you can't attend that call.

Agenda
------
* Test harness
ACTION: Dom to look at implementing an id for test session [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action05]
ACTION: Allen to see from where the harness should be linked [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-mwts-minutes.html#action12]
Done: http://www.w3.org/mid/46606273.2040405@sun.com

Results grouped by user agent:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Jun/0011.html

ACTION: Carmelo to rewrite Till's message on SVGT test suite [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action04]
ACTION: Dom to check with SVG and CSS WG whether they want more
visibility of their test suites through the harness [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-mwts-minutes.html#action13]
        See
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-mwts/2007May/0002.html

* Liaison with OMA
ACTION: Dom to check whether we're allowed to put the WCSS Test suite in
the mobile test harness [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action06]
ACTION: Dom to explore using XHTML MP as part of the harness [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action09]
News from OMA:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-mwts/2007Jun/0001.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-mwts/2007Jun/0005.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-mwts/2007Jun/0006.html
        
* AJAX test suite
  I got in touch with the developer of a program to evaluate the level
of support of XmlHttpRequest in mobile devices:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Jun/0004.html

* Community-based Test suite
ACTION: Dom to look at creating submission framework [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action10]
        -> See
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007May/0007.html

ACTION: Wilhelm to submit example test cases for guidelines document
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action11]
Done: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007May/0015.html
They need to be integrated in the submissions guidelines.


---------
Logistics: Zakim Teleconference bridge +1.617.761.6200 (also available
at: +33.4.89.06.34.99 or +44.117.370.6152 )
Teleconference code: 8794
Time: 5pm CET / 11 am ET / 8am PT
IRC channel: #mwts on irc.w3.org *port 6665*; please make your best
effort to be on IRC since we are using it extensively
during our teleconferences; if you don't have an IRC client installed,
you can use the Member-only web interface to the IRC server at:
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc  
Received on Monday, 25 June 2007 15:11:09 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:13:07 GMT