Re: links to test harness

Hi Allen,

Sorry it took me so long to reply to your suggestions.

Le vendredi 01 juin 2007 à 11:16 -0700, Allen Wang a écrit :
> I suggest that we place the link of the test harness from the following
> pages if possible:
>
> Conformance Test Suites for mobile web technologies
> http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/matrix
>
> Test Development FAQ (under "Should I automate test execution"
> <#automation>)
> http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2005/01/test-faq
>
> The QA Matrix (add links from "Related" for specifications are covered
> by the harness)
> http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix

Added in these three locations.

> And add link to harness for specific test suites from test suites' own pages
>
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/Mobile/1.0/current/
> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/20061213/
> http://www.w3.org/DOM/Test/

I have made the request for it to be linked from the CSS pages and the
SVG pages; the test harness is indeed linked from
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/#css-mobile
but I guess the bugs the CSS WG mentioned would need to be looked at
more closely before they can link directly and uniquely to our harness.

I haven't any reply from the SVG WG on that topic yet.

I'll get in touch with DOM IG to see whether they think it would be
worthwhile linking the test harness from their test page.

Thanks for all these good suggestions,

Dom