Canceling call tomorrow?

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:58:42 +0200
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

Hi,

Given that we just announced our first call for contributions today [1],
and given that I don't expect we'll get much contributions before our
call tomorrow, I'm proposing we cancel the call tomorrow, and have a
meeting next Tuesday (Aug 7), hoping that by then we'll have a bit more
real feedback on our submissions system.

Unless someone objects by tomorrow noon CET, let's consider the call
tomorrow canceled.

Dom

1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Jul/0020.html