Updates to submission interface

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:53:06 +0200
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

Hi,

As we just discussed, I've brought the following changes to the
submission interface:
* I added a note about the protection of email addresses
* I made it so that when a test case is submitted, a mail is sent to
member list - sending ack to the submitter will probably be a manual
process at first, esp. since we don't want to make our interface a way
to spam random people
* I have added SVG in the list of possible formats.

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/Open/submit

Dom