Re: Testing the submission framework for the Open Mobile Web Test Suite

Hi Dominique,

At 13:55 19/07/2007, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
>Le jeudi 19 juillet 2007 à 12:28 +0200, Christophe Strobbe a écrit :
>
> > I submitted a test file (based on one from the
> > WAI's Test Samples Development Task Force),
>
>Thanks! Do you have any specific feedback on the submission interface?

On my first pass, I forgot to check the checkbox
for the license grant, so I got the form back
with a message saying that I forgot the checkbox.
So I checked the checkbox but I didn't notice I
had to upload the file again, so the form came
back with a warning about the missing file. So I
uploaded the file again, and overlooked that the
checkbox for the license grant was unchecked again...
The checkbox for the technologies (I checked
XHTML Basic, although I really just needed XHTML)
probably also got unchecked in the process,
because in the review table, the technologies column now says "@@@".
I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Christophe