W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mwts@w3.org > February 2007

RE: [agenda] Tue Feb 27 teleconf

From: Andrea Trasatti <atrasatti@mmetrics.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:11:15 -0800
Message-ID: <1FA1C920860F10438651602CFB32B5029B5E55@mailbox.corp1.mmetrics.local>
To: "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org>, <public-mwts@w3.org>

I will be traveling tomorrow and don't know if I will make it to the
call.

Sorry if I will miss it.

- Andrea
 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-mwts-request@w3.org 
> [mailto:public-mwts-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Dominique 
> Hazael-Massieux
> Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 5:29 PM
> To: public-mwts@w3.org; carmelo@nist.gov
> Subject: [agenda] Tue Feb 27 teleconf
> 
> 
> Hi,
> 
> Here comes the proposed agenda for our teleconference on 
> Tuesday Feb 27.
> It's mostly the same as last week since we didn't discuss 
> most of it due to a low attendance.
> 
> Carmelo, my voice has let me down today; I hope it will be in 
> a better state tomorrow, but if it isn't, I may have to ask 
> you to chair the call.
> 
> Please send any additional proposed item as soon as possible.
> 
> The logistics of the call are indicated at the end of this message.
> 
> Please send reports on your action items before the call if 
> you haven't done so yet; also, please send regrets if you 
> can't attend that call.
> 
> Scribe: TBD
> 
> Agenda
> ------
> * Agenda review: any suggested additional item?
> 
> * Mobile Web Test Suites survey and re-packaging:
> - survey page: http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/matrix
> - updates on XHTML MP and WCSS Test suite:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Feb/0019.html
> Preliminary review of XHTML MP test suite:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Feb/0022.html
> 
> - Need a volunteer to review WCSS Test suite
> 
> - ACTION: Carmelo to send his multi-test suite cataloguing 
> system to the mailing list [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action06]
> DONE: 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Feb/0010.html
> Any feedback on it? Maybe Carmelo can introduce in more depth 
> this framework
> 
> - Open action items:
> ACTION: Carmelo to run the DOM and CSS test suites on his 
> phone [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action03]
> ACTION: Dom to run DOM and CSS test suites on his phones [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action02]ACTION
> : Till to run the CSS Test suite on his phone [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action04]
> ACTION: Carmelo to take a closer look at CSS for coverage 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action07]
> 
> * Open framework for test suites on Authoring practices
> ACTION: Dom to get feedback on the open test suite on 
> authoring practices from content developers [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action08]
> 
> Proposed survey:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Feb/0023.html
> 
> * Roadmap of deliverables
> ACTION: Dom to turn the list of work items into a roadmap 
> with a schedule [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/25-mwts-minutes.html#action05]
> DONE: 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Feb/0007.html
> Feedback, discussions
> 
> * Progress on scheduling next F2F
> - Proposal: report sine die next F2F as per:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-mwts/2007Feb/0000.html
> 
> related actions:
> ACTION: Dom to figure out his availabilities in May [recorded 
> in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/30-mwts-minutes.html#action11]
> ACTION: Carmelo to check if NIST can host a meeting in May 
> [recorded in [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action09]
> ACTION: Dom to set up a questionnaire on setting up a meeting 
> in May [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action11]
> 
> * Teleconf schedule change notice
> As the US have a different date at which they "spring 
> forward" their clocks as Europe (March 11 vs Mach 25), we'll 
> have a couple of meetings (March 13 and 20) where the time of 
> our teleconference will change, either for Europeans or for 
> Americans; we need to pick which way can work for as many of 
> us as possible.
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-mwts/2007Feb/0001.html
> 
> ---------
> 
> Logistics: Zakim Teleconference bridge +1.617.761.6200 (also available
> at: +33.4.89.06.34.99 or +44.117.370.6152 ) Teleconference code: 8794
> Time: 5pm CET / 11 am ET / 8am PT
> IRC channel: #mwts on irc.w3.org *port 6665*; please make 
> your best effort to be on IRC since we are using it 
> extensively during our teleconferences; if you don't have an 
> IRC client installed, you can use the Member-only web 
> interface to the IRC server at:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
> 
> 
> 
> 
Received on Monday, 26 February 2007 20:14:05 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:13:07 GMT