SVG Test suite mapping

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:48:31 +0100
To: Carmelo Montanez <carmelo@nist.gov>
Cc: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

Hi Carmelo,

We now have all the data on mapping the OMA ETR to the SVG spec:
 * ETR 1 to 13:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Dec/0018.html

 * ETR 14 to 25
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Nov/0021.html

 * ETR 26 to 35:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Dec/0006.html

Now, we would need to use these data to map the individual OMA ETR to
the corresponding test cases in the existing SVG test suite.

To do so, what I suggest we should do is to take the data collected in:
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Group/wiki/TestCoverage and for each OMA
ETR, indicate in a simple HTML table:
 * which are already covered by test cases (and which actual test cases
in http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Group/repository/testsuite/1.2T/svg/ )
 * which are not covered by test cases (with hopefully some indication
on whether the SVG WG is planning to work on it based on the comments
collected in the wiki)

Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,