Canceling this week and next week meetings?

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 17:22:56 +0200
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

Hi,

I'm proposing that we cancel the calls tomorrow and next week; tomorrow
since we haven't received submissions yet on our first call for
contributions, and next week since I'll be on vacation.

Let me know if you think we should have a meeting one of these two
Tuesdays. Otherwise, our next meeting will be on August 21st.

Dom

P.S.: please do advertise our call for contributions in any community
that you think is of interest!