Re: Automation of DOM Test suite (was: Progress on test harness)

Hi,

Le mardi 24 avril 2007 à 14:14 +0200, Till Halbach a écrit :
> I'm not an expert with JavaScript and Dom, but I believe the problem comes
>  from the fact that you try to access elements by particular <id>s, while
> they in fact are <name>s in the form. You can add the appropriate <id>
> attributes to the respective elements,

They are already there, as far as I can tell.

>  or use the alternative solution I
> scetched in my last mail in this thread.

Oh, I should have mentioned that I first implemented it using your
version of the code, but it was triggering errors on both my mobile
devices, so I thought I would try a more DOM-conformant solution - I get
less errors now, but still no automation. Also, neither solutions seemed
to work in Opera (while both work with Firefox).

Do you think any of your colleagues could have some input on this? I'll
also try to do further testing to see if I can identify in more details
what doesn't work.

Dom