W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mwts@w3.org > April 2007

[agenda] Tue 10 April teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 17:14:52 +0200
To: public-mwts@w3.org
Message-Id: <1175872492.3338.9.camel@cumulustier>

Hi,

Here comes the proposed agenda for our teleconference on Tuesday April
10. The logistics of the call are indicated at the end of this message.

Please send reports on your action items before the call if you haven't
done so yet; also, please send regrets if you can't attend that call.

Regrets: None

Scribe: TBD

In preparation for this call, please:
* answer the survey on your availabilities in May:
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40010/may-avialabilities/

[there may be more action items to review, but I didn't have access to
the minutes of the previous call while drafting this agenda]

Agenda
------
* Conformance Test suites
   - Test Harness
ACTION: Dom to look at implementing an id for test session [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [PENDING]
 
   - Contacts with User Agent dev
(Dom contacted OMA, Jataayu, ACCESS, Minimo, Openwave)

   - CSS Test suites
ACTION: Dom to get back to Bert on CSS MP collaboration [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action13] [DONE]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-mwts/2007Apr/0002.html

ACTION: Carmelo to check with Tim Bolland wrt status of CSS Test suite
and relation to WCSS Test suite [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action05]

ACTION: Dom to check whether we're allowed to put the WCSS Test suite in
the mobile test harness [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action06] [PENDING]
(I asked my OMA contact about this; hope to hear back from them around
Apr 20, after their F2F meeting; I also asked advice from W3C legal
team)

   - DOM Test suites
ACTION: Till to send suggestions on DOM mobile test suite to public
mailing list [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action08] [DONE]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Apr/0001.html

   - others
ACTION: Dom to explore using XHTML MP as part of the harness [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action09] [PENDING]
(waiting also for legal feedback on what the license allows)

ACTION: Dom to explore using SVG Tiny as part of the harness [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action10] [DONE]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Mar/0034.html

* Community-based Test suite
ACTION: Carmelo to draft a document for test submissions.

* Logistics
ACTION: Dom to get a survey together for May availability [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action11] [DONE]
-> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40010/may-avialabilities/
-> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40010/may-avialabilities/results 

---------
Logistics: Zakim Teleconference bridge +1.617.761.6200 (also available
at: +33.4.89.06.34.99 or +44.117.370.6152 )
Teleconference code: 8794
Time: 5pm CET / 11 am ET / 8am PT
IRC channel: #mwts on irc.w3.org *port 6665*; please make your best
effort to be on IRC since we are using it extensively
during our teleconferences; if you don't have an IRC client installed,
you can use the Member-only web interface to the IRC server at:
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc       
Received on Friday, 6 April 2007 15:21:07 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:13:07 GMT