General approach

From: <Manuel.CARRASCO-BENITEZ@ec.europa.eu>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:39:28 +0000
To: <public-mws@w3.org>
Dear all,

Please could you comment on the general approach as described in
  "Open architecture for multilingual web sites"
  http://dragoman.org/oamws.pdf

The rationale is to aim for a preliminary consensus.

As a participate in the seminar
 "The Multilingual Semantic Web", 2-6 September 2012
 http://www.dagstuhl.de/en/program/calendar/semhp/?semnr=12362

My position paper for this seminar might be considered a summary of the above
 "On multilingual web sites"
 http://dragoman.org/dagstuhl/omws.pdf

Participants are allowed a 20 minutes presentation. I will put forward feedbacks from this group.

My notes for the seminars are at
 http://dragoman.org/dagstuhl

Regards
Tomas