Wiki on the Mobile Web in Developing Countries available

Dear All,
As promised, i worked on setting up the wiki we discussed.
It is now available at http://www.w3.org/2006/12/digital_divide/wiki/
People can register but would have to request editing perms from me.

We can now start thinking about what kind of info we would like gather
and then structure accordingly the wiki.

Stephane

--
Stephane Boyera  stephane@w3.org
W3C    +33 (0) 4 92 38 78 34