Contribution to MW4D

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@webfoundation.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 14:20:51 +0100
To: "public-mw4d@w3.org" <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Dear All,

i had to cancel today's call due to lack of participation (only Betty
joined the call, and Jean-Marie online).
I would like to point to people a couple of pages that have received
great contributions recently:
*the MW4D impact page: Betty will continue the update and launch a
discussion on the topic soon

*Data collection tool: http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/Mw4d_tools_dct
Max started to fill the page, all contributions are welcome

*business model: http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/Mw4d_bmodels
Raphael made lots of very interesting contribution here. comments are
welcome

The page on SMS gateways (http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/Mw4d_tools_sg
) didn't receive any contribution. So not sure if we should pursue
exploring this or not. I'm happy to hear what people feel about it.

I will reorganize a new call early april

Best
Stephane
--
Stephane Boyera		boyera@webfoundation.org