Minutes teleconference 7 feb 2011

From: Max Froumentin <maxf@webfoundation.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 15:08:39 +0100
To: public-mw4d@w3.org
Minutes MW4D teleconference 7 February 2011

Present: Christelle, Betty, Stephanie, Shwetank, Max.
Regrets: Stephane, Nicolas

- Announcing W3C's and the Web Foundation's workshop on Mobile and Web Technologies in Social and Economic Development (June 4-5 2011, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania http://public.webfoundation.org/2011/01/MW4D_WS/

Shwetank: it would be useful if we could find the expected outcomes and achievements for the workshop. The easier if we can participate.

Shwetank: involving operators seems important

ACTION: Max to update call for participation with more information

- Progress on
* Business model star cases
Action: Nicolas to launch discussion on the mailing-list about business model star cases [recorded inhttp://www.w3.org/2010/09/13-mw4d-minutes.html#action01]

Nicolas has sent regrets

* Impact analysis
http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/Mw4d_impact
Betty was to propose a table of indicators and to sumarize the discussion on the list and bootstrap discussion on impact analysis

Betty is going to send information on Friday for the group to discuss.

- Tools
Focus on Data Collection tools
http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/Mw4d_tools_dct

Max will be the main contributor, but others are welcome to add to the page

and SMS Gateways
http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/Mw4d_tools_sg

Christelle is interested in contributing

- Next meeting: normal date.