MW4D Impact Analysis

From: Betty Purwandari <bp08r@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 00:39:22 +0100
To: Public mw4d <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Dear all,

Could you please take a look at MW4D Impact Analysis Wiki
(http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/Mw4d_impact)? It would be great if you
could give comments or share related information. We may discuss impact
analysis on the next teleconference.

Many thanks to Stephanie, who has pointed interesting papers from
University of Manchester
(http://www.sed.manchester.ac.uk/idpm/research/publications/wp/di/index.htm).
And as Stephane said on our 13 Sep teleconference, mobile Web content is a
bootstrapping condition. Therefore I include content, together with
infrastructure & mobile Web applications, in the Mobile Web Readiness.

Cheers

--
---
Betty Purwandari