RE: next week's call (25 October)

From: Chevrollier, N.G. (Nicolas) <nicolas.chevrollier@tno.nl>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 11:19:56 +0200
To: Stephanie Rieger <steph@yiibu.com>, Max Froumentin <maxf@webfoundation.org>
CC: <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Hello Stephanie,

As I mention to Max, I am traveling to Africa extensively in November so
I will be on and off regarding my work for the group (more off than on

If nobody wants to pick up the track of business models, let's postpone
it and focus on other track (tool, impact) for the moment.

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the DISCLAIMER at http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html