W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mw4d@w3.org > October 2010

Re: Postpone next call?

From: Stephanie Rieger <steph@yiibu.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 15:37:09 +0100
Cc: <public-mw4d@w3.org>, Max Froumentin <maxf@webfoundation.org>
Message-Id: <6AEBE526-EA62-4C7F-9646-362BD69888A9@yiibu.com>
To: Betty Purwandari <bp08r@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
That's fine with me as well.

Steph

http://yiibu.com
Yiibu: Lovingly crafted mobile experiences

+44 (0)7957 651 177
Twitter: stephanierieger

On 15 Oct 2010, at 11:35, Betty Purwandari wrote:

> Dear all,
> 
> 25 Oct sounds good to me. It gives me more time to prepare discussion on
> impact analysis.
> 
> Cheers
> 
> ---
> Betty Purwandari
> Intelligence, Agents, & Multimedia (IAM) Group
> School of Electronics & Computer Science
> University of Southampton
> 
> On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 12:30:38 +0200, Max Froumentin <maxf@webfoundation.org>
> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> 
>> Given that there doesn't seem to have been much activity in this group
>> since last Monday, I intend to postpone next Monday's call unless Betty
> or
>> Nicolas confirm they can join to talk about impact analysis and business
>> models, respectively. Or unless someone suggests another topic, of
> course.
>> 
>> 
>> So if you don't see an agenda posted on this list by 3pm GMT today,
>> consider the call postponed to Monday 25 October.
>> 
>> Also, as per my action item I have started a page at
>> http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/Mw4d_glossary
>> Feedback welcome.
>> 
>> 
>> Cheers,
>> Max.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> On 11 Oct 2010, at 14:44, Max Froumentin wrote:
>> 
>>> http://www.w3.org/2010/10/11-mw4d-minutes.html
>>> 
>>> and text version below:
>>> 
>>> 
>>>  [1]W3C
>>> 
>>>     [1] http://www.w3.org/
>>> 
>>>                              - DRAFT -
>>> 
>>>                          SV_MEETING_TITLE
>>> 
>>> 11 Oct 2010
>>> 
>>>  See also: [2]IRC log
>>> 
>>>     [2] http://www.w3.org/2010/10/11-mw4d-irc
>>> 
>>> Attendees
>>> 
>>>  Present
>>>         +975141aaaa, [IPcaller], maxf, +1.212.363.aabb, Christelle,
>>>         Max_Froumentin
>>> 
>>>  Regrets
>>>  Chair
>>>         maxf
>>> 
>>>  Scribe
>>>         maxf
>>> 
>>> Contents
>>> 
>>>    * [3]Topics
>>>        1. [4]Terminology
>>>    * [5]Summary of Action Items
>>>    _________________________________________________________
>>> 
>>>  Agneda+ Impact Analysis
>>> 
>>>  make logs public
>>> 
>>>  Max: [explains from agenda]
>>> 
>>>  Christelle: tool/service/technology but also some scenario. Tools
>>>  should not be in the category. We want to define tools.
>>> 
>>>  Stephanie: taking the example of a library, it's not software, or
>>>  quite a tool. We could end up with a long list.
>>> 
>>>  Christelle: a software package like wordpress has plugins that could
>>>  be tools themselves
>>> 
>>>  Max: ok for tool. Is 'service' ok for application / project /
>>>  service / instance / deployment
>>> 
>>>  Stephanie: prefer project. Service implies some kind of corporate
>>>  entity, with service levels, etc.
>>> 
>>>  [6]http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/Stories
>>> 
>>>     [6] http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/Stories
>>> 
>>>  not just a list of project, it's a mixture
>>> 
>>>  [7]http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/Mw4d_tools
>>> 
>>>     [7] http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/Mw4d_tools
>>> 
>>>  Stephanie: we should continue this work by picking a specific tool
>>>  and analysing it
>>>  ... maybe trying it out is a good idea
>>> 
>>>  <scribe> ACTION: stephanie to add definition of tool on Tools page
>>>  [recorded in
>>>  [8]http://www.w3.org/2010/10/11-mw4d-minutes.html#action01]
>>> 
>>>  stephanie: last time, consensus was starting with 2 tools, because
>>>  this is about comparing tools
>>> 
>>>  <scribe> ACTION: everybody to submit 2 tools [recorded in
>>>  [9]http://www.w3.org/2010/10/11-mw4d-minutes.html#action02]
>>> 
>>>  Christelle: could we have everybody to propose a list of tools, then
>>>  pick them?
>>> 
>>>  Max: pick the list of tools from the list of stories
>>> 
>>>  <raphael> Hi everyone. Sorry for being so late and for only being
>>>  able to join the IRC (no phone)
>>> 
>>>  [10]http://www.mobileactive.org/search-ma?keyword=&op=Search&type%5B
>>>  mobile_tool%5D=mobile_tool
>>> 
>>>    [10]
>>> 
> http://www.mobileactive.org/search-ma?keyword=&op=Search&type%5Bmobile_tool%5D=mobile_tool
>>> 
>>>  [11]http://www.mobileactive.org/search-ma?keyword=&op=Search&type%5B
>>>  casestudies%5D=casestudies
>>> 
>>>    [11]
>>> 
> http://www.mobileactive.org/search-ma?keyword=&op=Search&type%5Bcasestudies%5D=casestudies
>>> 
>>>  hi raphael
>>> 
>>>  <raphael> hi max
>>> 
>>>  Max: would be nice to have a page defining the other pages.
>>> 
>>>  <scribe> ACTION: Max to start a glossary page [recorded in
>>>  [12]http://www.w3.org/2010/10/11-mw4d-minutes.html#action03]
>>> 
>>> Terminology
>>> 
>>>  [13]http://www.w3.org/mid/AANLkTinnxbc+UePg2g_BSHUcLCUZDG8=9wwKz_ZF0
>>>  3r2@mail.gmail.com
>>> 
>>>    [13]
>>> 
> http://www.w3.org/mid/AANLkTinnxbc+UePg2g_BSHUcLCUZDG8=9wwKz_ZF03r2@mail.gmail.com
>>> 
>>> Summary of Action Items
>>> 
>>>  [NEW] ACTION: everybody to submit 2 tools [recorded in
>>>  [14]http://www.w3.org/2010/10/11-mw4d-minutes.html#action02]
>>>  [NEW] ACTION: Max to start a glossary page [recorded in
>>>  [15]http://www.w3.org/2010/10/11-mw4d-minutes.html#action03]
>>>  [NEW] ACTION: stephanie to add definition of tool on Tools page
>>>  [recorded in
>>>  [16]http://www.w3.org/2010/10/11-mw4d-minutes.html#action01]
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> Cheers,
>>> Max.
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
> 
> -- 
> 
> 
Received on Friday, 15 October 2010 14:37:49 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 15 October 2010 14:37:50 GMT