Postpone next call?

Hi all,

Given that there doesn't seem to have been much activity in this group since last Monday, I intend to postpone next Monday's call unless Betty or Nicolas confirm they can join to talk about impact analysis and business models, respectively. Or unless someone suggests another topic, of course.

So if you don't see an agenda posted on this list by 3pm GMT today, consider the call postponed to Monday 25 October.

Also, as per my action item I have started a page at http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/Mw4d_glossary
Feedback welcome.

Cheers,
Max.