Re: Partnership for scholarly publications in mHealth

dear atanu
Thank you for your post..  I dont know if you are aware of mobile life
conferences. www.m4life.org.  anumber mobile health related papers
have appeared at the, mobile government conferences since 2005. you
are right the quality and quantity of the output in this field deserve
much better.

this year we are palnning to have a special session on mobile health
at the mlife conferences to value the work in the area better.

as conference organisers and publishers, we  will be very happy to
support any initiatives. if you or other colleagues in this list are
willing to be part of a mobile health session, please let me know. the
conference is in october in the UK. please refer to www.m4life.org for
more

best wishes
kushchu

-------
IBRAHIM KUSHCHU, MBA, MSC., PHD
Associate Professor and Founding Director,
Mobile Government Consortium International, UK
http://www.mgovernment.org
ik@mgovernment.org
+44 1273 327876
visit mLife Conferences www.m4life.org