Re: The innovative use of Mobile Applications in East Africa

It is always the same case: your closest most estimated colleagues are
filling your plate with new work, in public, and you cannot really
disagree with their request. Damned !
So this report is particularly interesting for me because:

- lots of interesting facts about east africa context from a population
to telecom sector
- interesting technology overview, particularly i discovered new
services like voiceSMS i didn't before. So a very good overview on
technologies available on simplest phones
- there is a great sectoin on innovation and interesting players in the
regions
- a very good overviews of a couple of sectors and the potential of
m-apps: agriculture, health, governance, banking, education
- a good sections on challenges and issues which are in a big part
overlapping with MW4D Roadmap work
- a long lists of interesting m-examples at the end

steph