Re: Tools methodology

Great, Stephane - thanks for clarifying that - this is helpful.  We
have a certain set of data fields for each record but the mDirectory
is a database and listing, not a methodology for helping people chose
the right tools.  It;s simply information about tools with specific
data points and our own classification scheme based on features,
platforms, countries deployed, and target issue areas.

That said, we are publishing more and more tool comparison matrices -
mhealth in a box will be the next one that we are releasing shortly
that are not just descriptive but analytical.  These matrices are not
evaluative per se as needs and goals of organizations in our network
vary greatly, but help organizations navigate comparable tools by
delving deeper into functions and features.

Looking forward to this conversation - this could be very useful all
around.

Katrin