Re: After Access – Challenges Facing Mobile-OnlyInternet Users in the Developing World

From: Slim Amamou <slim@alixsys.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 15:23:18 +0100
To: Prabhas Pokharel <prabhas@mobileactive.org>
Cc: Shwetank Dixit <shwetankd@opera.com>, Prashanth <prashanth@akmin.com>, Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>, "public-mw4d@w3.org" <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Fonts problem is already appropriately solved in HTML5. All major browsers
accept TrueType and OpenType fonts in their last releases. My Android phone
(samsung galaxy spica) has a stripped down browser, but I expect Nexus one
to handle it correctly already.

You can try it here : http://alixsys.com (white on black titles should
display in a stencil font)

--