Re: After Access – Challenges Facing Mobile-OnlyInternet Users in the Developing World

Hi Prashanth,

This is a very good point. I believe that there is not much attention
from the I18N community on the support of languages in mobile browser.
This is something that i've on my agenda. As a first step i discussed
recently with a colleague and we will develop a doc around the key
elements to deliver content in a specific languages.

Steph

--
Stephane Boyera		stephane@w3.org
W3C				+33 (0) 5 61 86 13 08