Re: Meeting: Monday 5 July 2010

From: Katrin Verclas <katrin@mobileactive.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 14:20:35 -0400
Cc: "public-mw4d@w3.org" <public-mw4d@w3.org>
To: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Stephane - it's too bad that you chose a holiday in the United States
for the next call.  Most people in America are off that day.

Regards,

Katrin

On Jun 30, 2010, at 10:59 AM, Stephane Boyera wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> As announced previously, the rechartered MW4D IG will restart its
> teleconferences on July 5 2010.
> The details on how to attend the teleconferences are explained at http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/#telcos
>
> The meeting is taking place at 8:00am ET (boston time).
>
> We are heavily using W3C chat system during the teleconference to
> take note, pass URI, etc. Please connect to it at http://irc.w3.org/?channels=mw4d
> enter a meaningful nickname and connect.
>
> Agenda
> -Participants introduction
> -Logistics:
> 	- keeping the same teleconference slot or changing to fit a bigger
> number of people ?
> 	- adopting a different periodicity ?
>
> -MW4D IG overview (Stephane)
> -Work organization and task repartition
> -Next steps
> -Next Meeting
>
> We need a scribe for the meeting. This duty will move from one
> participant to another at each meeting. This is very easy. Those
> without experience with W3C tools should probably wait a couple of
> conference before taking the duty.
>
> Best
> Stephanev
> --
> Stephane Boyera		stephane@w3.org
> W3C				+33 (0) 5 61 86 13 08
> BP 93				fax: +33 (0) 4 92 38 78 22
> F-06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex,
> France

Katrin Verclas
MobileActive.org
katrin@mobileactive.org

skype/twitter: katrinskaya
(347) 281-7191

A global network of people using mobile technology for social impact
http://mobileactive.org