business models

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:58:32 +0100
To: "public-mw4d@w3.org" <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Dear All,

i would like to react of Nicolas's mail about business models:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mw4d/2009Dec/0010.html
I didn't have a chance to read the resources he pointed, but i'm
realizing that there are very few documented examples of working
business models. I just wrote a post about that at
http://www.webfoundation.org/2010/01/ict4d-and-business-models/ and i
think it would be useful to collect people's experience, or resources
they have to come with a better view of what has been tested, how it
works, and so on. So, first, please let me know if this is something
this group should cope with. Then please share your own experience and
references if you have any.

Cheers
Steph
--