Re: sms uri scheme ietf draft

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 13:57:04 +0100
To: Slim Amamou <slim@alixsys.com>
CC: public-mw4d <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Using sms as a limited linemode browser (see the first linemode browser
http://www.w3.org/LineMode/ part on the early 90's work by Tim) might b
interesting. But definetly the draft RFC is *not* about that but about
defining a new URI scheme for web browser to send SMS, exactly like
mailto: uri
steph

--
Stephane Boyera		stephane@w3.org