Re: sms uri scheme ietf draft

Using sms as a limited linemode browser (see the first linemode browser
http://www.w3.org/LineMode/ part on the early 90's work by Tim) might b
interesting. But definetly the draft RFC is *not* about that but about
defining a new URI scheme for web browser to send SMS, exactly like
mailto: uri
steph

--
Stephane Boyera  stephane@w3.org