Re: Script features by language

Hi Ann!

(Good hearing from you :-) - hope life's good!)

An alphabetic script is simply a writing system based on a set of alphabetic
characters - think of the Latin (this), Arabic, Greek or Cyrillic scripts.

Would it read "alphabetic script" in Richard's tables, the confusion would
most certainly be avoided.

Best regards,
Bruno von Niman
Lead Expert