RE: Script features by language

Wow, Richard -- very impressive!

A small comment on terminology .. When I read your note and page, I interpreted "script" meaning as in coding (e.g., "web script" or JavaScript). I'm not a coder, so who knows why, but that's what came to mind.  In fact, I wondered, "why does he need to detail this all out for code?".

I presume you are using the term as it is commonly used, so no changes necessary. Just thought I'd mention this goofy confusion on my part.

  -- Ann

Ann Bassetti
Associate Technical Fellow
Boeing Information Technology