From: public-mw4d-request@w3.org on behalf of adesina iluyemi
Sent: Wed 9/30/2009 09:19 AM
To: Katrin Verclas
Cc: MW4D Group
Subject: Re: [Health IT] Mobile Myths and Reality

Hi Katrim,

Great! Kindly let me know if you need my contributions

Adesina

2009/9/30 Katrin Verclas <katrin@mobileactive.org>

	Adesina and all -- I have a bunch of corrections for the roadmap that I am working on right now (I am on this list and have been following the work closely), and am happy to contribute whatever is useful -- all of our content is licensed Creative Commons.  And there will be a significant health focus given the plethora of m-health projects (and their claims :)

	We are looking right now closely at the numbers -- what are the costs of mobile and how does that affect social development, followed by another close look at some of the fuzzy numbers in this field.

	We have lined up a stellar group of contributors but if you feel that you might want to contribute a piece or topic, please be in touch!

	Thanks so much, and keep up the great work.

	Best,

	Katrin