Lauri is leaving Nokia, creates a new company...

From: <Lauri.K.Hirvonen@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:09:21 +0200
To: <boyera@w3.org>, <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Hello W3C MW4D IG team.

I have to inform you that I have accepted the Nokia
package to retire. My last working day for Nokia is
30th September 2009.

I'm not disappearing. I will create my new company.

It will take 1-2 weeks to do it with legal side.

Example, I am working today as Nokia person in the dotMobi Advisory Group (MAG).
http://www.advisorygroup.mobi/index.html
My new company will join MAG and I can continue that way working in the MAG activities.

So if needed, I can join the MW4D also by this my new company.

You can reach me from now on by my private e-mail address:

lauritravels@hotmail.com

Once my new company is registered, I will open a web-site for it and have then new company e-mail address.

The new company will also work in mobile space.

It has been great to work with you to create this report and we are almost done.

Br. Lauri