Re: roadmap new release

hi,
in section 7.2.2 about SMS, in the last paragraph :

"Some work, guidelines or APIs around easing the integration of Web
Applications
and SMS hubs would surely help having more web applications using this
channel, and having more people being able to access and use some Web content
and services through SMS."

For a more end to end web, I think the integration work should be geared
toward the client (mobile handset) and not the server (SMS hub). For
example: pushing a hyperlink standard in SMS messages that would be
implemented in handset SMS viewers.

I would be more satisfied with something like :

"Some work, guidelines or APIs around easing the integration of Web
Applications
and SMS *infrastructure (hubs and handsets)* would surely help having more

http://markkit.net/untrusted/www.w3.org_2008_MW4D_docs_roadmapv2.htm.html?s=282fc6fa06ada39502db7c97a707d175#head-0df863c6ebe1ac9b514ab82c0e828856f3e90457

--
Slim Amamou | سليم عمامو
http://alixsys.com