Agenda for Monday 5 october meeting

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 14:59:51 +0200
To: "public-mw4d@w3.org" <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Dear All,

there is a meeting shceduled for monday.
(See details as usual at http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/#telcos)

I'm about to publish an updated version today that will integrate most
of the comments.

Some points left to discuss:

- Acknowledgement section
- integrating health section
- mentionning a R&D direction to integrate  better SMS and the Web
(suggested by renjish)
- comments from K. Verclas around SMS centered roadmap
- adding in the conclusion a sentence mentionning the current moving
from SMS services to voice and data-service based apps and not yet mw
based and voicexml based (suggested by K Verclas)

I really hope that the group can take the decision on Monday to publish
the document after resolving the last point.
If this is the case, i would then move from a wiki based version to an
html one, send the document to at least 2 or 3 proof readers and then
publish it as a W3C publication.

Stephane
--
Stephane Boyera		stephane@w3.org