Re: Call for volunteer: small proof reading task for the roadmap

Happy to proofread all of section 7.

On Nov 4, 2009, at 4:42 AM, Stephane Boyera wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> the lastest draft of the document at http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/docs/roadmapv2.htm
>  integrates the proof-reading exercise completed by Ken and Richard.
> A big thanks to them. However, my writing english is really poor,
> and the task was huge.
> So there is still some parts that weren't proof-read.
> I'm looking for volunteers to review teh following part (hopefully
> for tommorrow night or friday):
> 6.3
> 7.1
> 7.2
> 7.3
> 8
>
> each section is just few pages long, and would require less than an
> hour.
>
> any volunteer ?
>
> please let me know. The process is to that the document at the
> current location (http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/docs/roadmapv2.htm)
> and use a tool that track changes (e.g. MS Word with 'track change'
> mode on), make your edits, and send the document back to me, and i
> integrate them in the final doc.
>
> thank in advance
> Steph
> --
> Stephane Boyera		stephane@w3.org
> W3C				+33 (0) 5 61 86 13 08
> BP 93				fax: +33 (0) 4 92 38 78 22
> F-06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex,
> France

Katrin Verclas
Co-Founder and Editor
MobileActive.org
katrin@mobileactive.org
+ 1 413 687 9877
skype: katrinskaya

Check out our new site and mDirectory!
Tools, research, case studies, and how-to use resources about mobiles
in social change work.

http://mobileactive.org