new updated roadmap available

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:14:26 +0200
To: "public-mw4d@w3.org" <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Dear All,

as promised, i worked a the new instance of the roadmap i presented
during last call.
I tried to integrate the resolution and discussions we had last week.
For those who were on the call during the may 18 call, please let em
know if i forgot some stuff.

The new version is at
http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/roadmapv2

i prefered to create a plain new uri. i put a deprecated flag on the
previous one (http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/roadmap )
and link the new one from the wiki MW4D home
(http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/MW4D ) and the Mw4D home (ressource
section) http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/

all comments are welcome, and we will continue discussion during next
call (June 8)

Cheers
Stephane
--